What is STS?
STS is an expert software system.
- Optimizes clinical treatment solutions for individuals who seek behavioral health services.
- It's internal algorithms are based on 20 years of research in psychotherapy and clinical psychology.
What does STS do?
- Creates tailored patient-specific treatment plans.
- Matches patients with a mental health provider most likely to achieve optimal results.
- Provides outcome and tracking data.
- Provides easy-to-read standards of care specific to the problem area AND the patient.
- Generates a "most likely" prognosis trend scenario at intake
- Facilitates "provider profiling--which providers are best with which problem areas and patient characteristics."
- Provides incisive case management tools.
STS exists as both a web-implemented system, and also on a Windows platform. We are currently modifying STS to address not only Behavioral HMO's and mental health providers, but most importantly, the public at large. We expect "Public STS" to be operational by August, 2007.
What follows are various screen shots from our Web-implemented Systematic Treatment Selection. Please feel free to write me for more information on our upcoming public-oriented system.
Opening ScreenPage 1
Page 2Page 3
Page 4Page 5
Return to Home Page|Return to Top